Russia

Commercial brand Cetelem History and business lines In September 2012, Sberbank, the leading Russian bank, and BNP Paribas Personal Finance announce the creation of their joint Russian POS (Point of Sale) finance bank and in automobile industry. This joint bank – Cetelem Bank LLC – operate under the Cetelem brand. Sberbank has a 74% stake […]

Commercial brand

Cetelem

History and business lines

In September 2012, Sberbank, the leading Russian bank, and BNP Paribas Personal Finance announce the creation of their joint Russian POS (Point of Sale) finance bank and in automobile industry.

This joint bank – Cetelem Bank LLC – operate under the Cetelem brand. Sberbank has a 74% stake in the bank with the remaining 26% stake being owned by BNP Paribas Personal Finance France, which owns the Cetelem brand. Cetelem Bank is active in 77 areas in Russia with more than 7 000 staff members.

Websites and Social media

Press and News