SUPPORTING YOU WITHIN OUR FIRM
Working at BNP Paribas Personal Finance means joining a dynamic company that offers its employees professional fulfillment, career perspectives and a high-quality social framework.
Discover our PROFESSION
BNP Paribas Personal Finance covers over 200 types of jobs. The key data related professions are:
- Scoring, assistance in decision-making and analytical marketing, including risk analysis, business analysis and improvement of decision-making tools.
- Finance: accounting, management control, budget control, financial management and project management.
- Digital expertise in the marketing, IT and statistics areas.
- IT expertise: IT support, studies and development, IT and production, data security, etc.
- Sales: client, loan granting and after-sales service advisors, seller/partner relations, collection advisors, etc.
Develop your career
Offering all our employees a career in line with their skills is part of the human resources policy that BNP Paribas Personal Finance has implemented.
Our goal: to support you, whatever your position, everywhere in France and abroad, from the moment you join the company and throughout your professional career.
The BNP Paribas Personal Finance training policy is designed to be part of this support. We offer full career paths in France and internationally, with business specific and transversal training programs (languages, project management, etc.).
GOOD PLACE TO WORK AT
BNP Paribas Personal Finance has always been strongly committed to providing a good place to work at for its employees. See what our commitments are.
Our recruitment methods are based on strong values that rest on the principles of diversity, equal opportunity and benevolence toward applicants. We are convinced that a variety of profiles adds richness and strength to our company.
In both France and internationally, we have opted for the dual human-resources-and-professional-skills approach for each of our recruitments. This means that if your application is accepted, after an interview with human resources, you will meet with your future manager.
Present in 33 countries
FOCUS ON FRANCE
Recruitment process in France
Applicants for careers in support functions will get a chance to meet our recruitment officers and their future managers.
Within this context:
- a recruitment officer will assess your behavioural competences as they relate to the position;
- in addition, you will complete a personality test which will enrich your discussion during the interview with the recruitment officer;
- if your application is selected, you will meet your future managers, who will undertake a more detailed assessment of your technical skills set.
Applicants for commercial activities will be selected following a pre-selection interview . You will then be invited to a recruitment day.
You will experience a very full day, in two stages:
Morning: group session
- Discover our company: presentation of the Group, tour of the premises, etc;
- Get a chance to talk to us about yourself and your story so far;
- Participate in simulations, in order to demonstrate your commercial talent.
Afternoon: individual session
- Interview with a recruitment officer;
- Interview with your future manager.
Work/study training program and short-term work placement abroad (V.I.E.) : unique experiences
Through a work/study training program policy, BNP Paribas Personal Finance commits to encouraging the employment of young workers. Each year, we welcome over 200 work/study candidates with undergraduate to graduate degrees in all business areas.
The V.I.E. program lets you carry out a profession mission lasting from six to 24 months in another country at one of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance implantations, guaranteeing you a unique experience.
The main countries proposed for this program are: Germany, Belgium, Italy, Ukraine, Portugal, Romania and Bulgaria.